[Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:51:30 +0000

It is becoming apparent that someone, (the question as to who has been
asked and has yet to be answered), simply got rid of as many AFFS members
as they could, in some cases by not replying to  letters, and in other
cases by returning their subscriptions! It .is my opinion that morally, if
not strictly legally, that those members, (of the AFFS) should still be
members. I will give some thought to seeking some form of publicity to
those who were members, asking them to rejoin. I'd rather not have to
handle the paper work myself, but will do so if necessary.

Those of us who have remained paid up members, as we paid by Direct Debit
or Standing Order, may like to regard our past subscriptions as donations,
I will, and perhaps that specific amount of money can be directed to the
task of reinstating those members, who, shall we say, have had their
memberships suspended for some time.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/