Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU Ambassadors vote to back Software Patents

From: Kevin Donnelly
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU Ambassadors vote to back Software Patents
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:07:30 +0100

On Thursday 13 May 2004 2:04 pm, Tom Chance wrote:
> If you're going to the AFFSAC, I'll be there talking about grassroots
> activism, so I hope we can all get something worthwhile out of the
> discussion, and maybe lead the FFII down the grassroots route :-)

Yes, I'll be there, so it would be nice to have a chat with you and James (and
anyone else who's interested), and try to get some sort of workplan together.
I take your point entirely about lack of time before the elections - your
phone-lobby is probably the only realistic option there, but perhaps in the
longer term .....  MJ's point about the LUGS is very relevant.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg