Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 12:17:41 +0100

On 2004-05-07 07:57:42 +0100 Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 11:17:03PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
directions Ian forwarded (which also appeared on this list), but the server has now stopped answering ssh before I can put them online. I'll do it ASAP.
I see that the information, and links to a map and Streetmap, is not
there, thanks.  Off the A41 is easy for me...

?? They appear for me. Do you have a misbehaving proxy-cache near you?

Hmm, that prompted me to look up your hosts, Positive Internet, of
whom I had never heard.

I should have written that "I couldn't reach the server with ssh". I cannot tell whether it actually stopped answering. Routing has been playing me up all week, especially things that go through level3. I think that Microsoft-Windows-based worm may be to blame, but I've not really investigating.

Hmm, I'm not yet a member, if I send in my membership this weekend will
I get in?  Or can I join on the door?

You should be OK if you send it by Tuesday. You can join on the door, but I am only accepting cash or cheques because we had some failed payments by other methods last year. Fill out the registration form and put "X" in the membership number box if it's not already there. I will add a note about that.

I will start emailing out tickets today.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.