Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:04:16 +0100

On 2004-05-05 08:07:00 +0100 Jason Clifford <address@hidden> wrote:

I've just realised that I cannot find any indication of the start time for the AFFSAC/AGM. What time are we expecting to start?

I expect AFFSAC to start at 10am-10.30am and the AGM to start at 4pm. There is a short note on the page about that now. I expected the day to finish around 5pm-5.30pm, but Marc and Ian have just started crazy talk about rock bands, so I'll let them tell you...

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.