Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 23:17:03 +0100

On 2004-05-05 11:45:24 +0100 Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:

Can someone please give the full address for this.

The venue is Handsworth Grammar School, Grove Lane, Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 9ET.

The website doesn't help, either, it has a section "Getting to the
conference" -- which then says "Details will appear here." (And there's
only two weeks to publish those details and details of the conference
programme...)

I'm going as fast as I can. Kevin Donnelly has offered a very welcome hand with the web page. (Thank you Kevin!) I've just uploaded the map and directions Ian forwarded (which also appeared on this list), but the server has now stopped answering ssh before I can put them online. I'll do it ASAP.

I think I need one more reply before I have a publishable programme. If I don't have it by the morning, I'll just put "TBC" in their place.

It would also be useful if announcements contained a link to the
relevant page on the website...

http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html will soon be branded on your mind like it is on mine.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.