Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 07:41:21 +0100

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 10:40:23PM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 11:45, Chris Croughton wrote:
> >
> > Can someone please give the full address for this.  I can't find it on
> > any of the announcements or conversations about it.  Streemap.co.uk
> > finds:
> >
> >   Handsworth, Birmingham
> >   Handsworth, Sheffield
>
> I can confirm it's Birmingham ;)

Thanks.  As it happened, by the time this got through (the host for my
domains went down, and the gnu.org mailserver was refusing my messages)
someone had independently mentioned it.

> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=404621&Y=289652&A=Y&Z=1
>
> Postcode: B21 9ET
>
> I'll make sure the website is updated.

Thanks.  I saw lots of messages asking about transport etc., but they
all seemed to know where they were going.  Just the one word
'Birmingham' would have helped <g>...

(It's not as bad as on some newsgroups when people announce something in
London or Cambridge, and only several exchanges later do I find that
those are in Canada or the USA...)

Chris C