Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:45:24 +0100

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 08:35:53AM +0100, Marc Eberhard wrote:

> AFFS can now confirm Handsworth Grammar School as the venue for AFFSAC 2004
> and AFFS's AGM on 15 MAY 2004. Many thanks to Richard Rothwell (head of ICT
> at the school) for the offer! Agenda for the AGM and proposed changes to the
> constitution will follow shortly.

Can someone please give the full address for this.  I can't find it on
any of the announcements or conversations about it.  Streemap.co.uk
finds:

  Handsworth, Birmingham
  Handsworth, Sheffield

(and several others which equate to the same areas).  Which one is it?
There's a fair distance between them.  A postcode would help, especially
to find it on Streetmap or another site.

The website doesn't help, either, it has a section "Getting to the
conference" -- which then says "Details will appear here."  (And there's
only two weeks to publish those details and details of the conference
programme...)

Not useful for those who might come depending on transport (Brum is
relatively easy for me, Sheffield isn't)...

It would also be useful if announcements contained a link to the
relevant page on the website...

Chris C