Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:25:35 -0000

Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Funnily enough, it is. We're just waiting on the registration CGI before
> publishing it - probably later today. I believe press releases have
> already gone out, though.

Before publicising it.  PR is very late, but we're trying to co-ordinate
with Aston press office for best effect.

> means May. That said, we probably have a good idea of the programme already,
> since we've had people offer to speak already.

Any more offers are still welcome, especially from members, of course.
No promises yet.

Yes, this is all far too short notice and in future we'll plan for them to
be stand-alone events instead of co-ordinated with someone else's.  Burnt
fingers twice in one year leaves a bad taste in the mouth.  I guess I should
stop eating with my fingers.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.