Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:37:03 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

> As I said, that wasn't written in stone and there have been some small
> changes based on the feedback.  I'll post more ASAP, once I've checked
> a few things.  Should be today.

Just received the letter announcing the AGM. It may be a good idea to send
details to this list, too?

I noticed a few things are missing in order to make this useful -

* Announcement of AFFS Annual Conference on the web site. It's less than a
month away, publicity should be out there.

* The details, schedule, registration and directions mentioned in the
letter aren't on the web site. http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html should
be linked in to, say, the diary and the front page?

I know it's too late to say this now, but if the timespan was too short to
invite speakers or arrange the sessions in advance, why wasn't a later
date selected?

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden