Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:48:21 +0100

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 02:19:32PM +0100, Marc Eberhard wrote:
> Sorry, sorry, I really should have posted this earlier.

Apologies, I meant to say something after I reposted the LinuxUser
mail.

For those that missed: the Expo is now going ahead on 24-26th June, at
the same location (Birmingham NEC), with pretty much the same line-up,
except that it will also be alongside a network show (I think).

I thought the London Expo worked out fairly well, and that was a shared
show, so I have high hopes for this one. AFFS will still be going, of
course, but I don't think we can wait til then in terms of AGM timing.