Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:42:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Martin Keegan wrote:

> For me this discussion is about how AFFS will fit into the wider scheme of
> organisations in this area. I have been asking for people's view on this
> since first I appeared on the mailing list

Your view pretty much coincides with mine. I'm here to promote / fight for
/ evangelise about Free Software (specifically in light of the 4
freedoms). Yes, I'm against software patents, but as and when I want to
campaign against them I'll join the Association Against Software Patents
(or whatever).

I guess that's partly why I'm bemused about the sheer ferocity of Martin
Coxal's attack.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden