Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:19:37 GMT

Martin Coxall <address@hidden> wrote:
> We cannot allow ourselves the luxury of the sort of intellectual
> masturbation that is whether or not Surrey County Council has enough
> GNU/Linux servers.

Funnily enough, I think "intellectual masturbation" is an appropriate
description of this kind of abstract, non-specific rehashing of goals while
insulting the people who are taking practical steps to ensure that those
same goals are achieved.  If you have useful points to propose, please do
so, even if they are merely as examples to illustrate your ideas.