Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: Martin Coxall
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: 15 Apr 2002 15:19:01 +0100

> Martin,
>
> It is bad netiquette to publish or reply to a _private email_ on a public
> mailing list. Please do not do that again.

It wasn't a private email. It was a public discussion about this list
business that you took offline because you felt my input was
inappropriate, and I took back online because I disagree and this is the
correct forum for it.

I know what a netiquettes are. I'm sure you now realise your mistake.

Martin