Re: [Fsfe-uk] List naming?

From: home
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] List naming?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:10:19 +0100

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:32:15AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> No, just wondering why we're here on a list apparently about FSFE in
> the Ukraine.

I would be surprised if we ever have a Ukrainian turn up here looking for
FSFE-Ukraine.

> > Presumably we 'need' a region-specific list.  [...]
>
> fsfe-gb then.

Given that gb < uk, and that (as a political organisation, at least
partially) the uk area is more appropriate, I think it is better to stay
as-is. I don't think people are going to be bothered that we're not strictly
conformant to this-iso-standard and that-convention, to be honest.