Re: [Fsfe-uk] List naming?

From: E L Tonkin
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] List naming?
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:21:19 +0100 (BST)

heyas,

If you think about it, the German TLD is .de, ours is .uk, surely it makes
perfect sense to be .uk? I thought we were inclusive of non-English
territories such as Scotland, N.I., Wales? In which case it's absolutely
untrue to use 'Fsfe-en' (not to mention a little insulting to all the rest
of the UK, who don't appreciate being spoken of as English, like us
proud Cornish types).

;-)

em

// OLDSIG "All bad art is the result of good intentions." - Oscar Wilde

/* START NEWSIG */ Processor: (n.) a device for converting sense to
nonsense at the speed of electricity, or (rarely) the reverse.  - Tonkin's
First Computer Dictionary