Chance to meet with Werner Koch

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Chance to meet with Werner Koch
Date: 25 May 2001 13:28:53 +0200

Hi all,

Werner Koch will be coming to London June 15th. He may be able to meet
with one or two of you, so if you'd like to meet him, this may be a
good opportunity. If there is enough interest he may even come a day
earlier.

The latest date for me to come to the U.K. will be Linux-Expo
Birmingham, where I will participate in a Free Software round table.

If you'd like to meet me earlier, you may consider coming to Linux-Tag
in Germany (in about a month) or to Linux-Expo Milano (in about two
weeks).

I'd really like to meet as many of you as possible at these occasions
to get things started in the U.K. asap.

Regards,
                Georg

--