Re: Who's here and how did you get here?

From: Lord Alistair Davidson, part-time Deity
Subject: Re: Who's here and how did you get here?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:07:20 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:

> Would the list admin care to tell us how many subscribers we have?
> Did anyone get here by a route other than the fsfe list?
> Does anyone mind if I start promoting this list to outsiders?

Other people seem to be introducing themselves, so here's me:

I'm 18 years old, starting a CompSci degree at Glasgow Uni in the
autumn. I'm Java coder (not a very good one, but that's besides the
point ;). I'm also a philosopher and thus very interested in and
passionate about issues such as freedom.

I'd love to help out with the Scottish seciton of the UK branch of the
FSFE. That was rather long-winded, but I think it's important that
Scotland has a couple of people devoted to it, because of the seperate
parliament and legal system. Being a student, however, my cash, and to a
lesser extent my time, is limited. Still, I'll help out as much as I
can.
-
FSFE discussions U.K
address@hidden