Re: Chance to meet with Werner Koch

From: Neil Levine
Subject: Re: Chance to meet with Werner Koch
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:36:46 +0100

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 05:22:49PM +0100, Andy Fletcher a ecrit:
> ps)
> list.  I have no idea as to their geographic location though.

As much as I love discussing things over the internet, there is no
substitute for everyone meeting each over face to face. Upcoming
events like the UKUUG Linux conf in Manchester, Linux Expo in
London or Birmingham  sound like good places to arrange meet ups.
I'm certainly at the first two...

Neil

Neil Levine                             http://www.yoyo.org