Re: Chance to meet with Werner Koch

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: Chance to meet with Werner Koch
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:46:00 +0100 (BST)

[I sent this from an address that wasn't subscribed earlier so I don't
think it got through]

1. Is there anyone here from the debian-uk mailing list? If not, they
should be informed.  They already have a UK Debian organization and
have active members.

2. I'm in Bristol.  I could attend a meeting in London on the 15th if
it looked like it would be well organized/attended in terms of
starting a UK free software association, otherwise it is too far to
travel just for a drink, etc, nice as that would be.

-
FSFE discussions U.K
address@hidden
http://www.x31.com/~ukfsfe/