Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: template font

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: template font
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:22:48 -0500

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 11:30 am, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Ok, I went thru it.
> There are some conjuncts missing - I will send in  a list later.

Ok.

> Also, I am not very sure, but you seem to have confused between
> hae-mudhyana-na and hae-danta-na.
> hae-mudhyana-na is as in aanhik -- right?

Could you be more specific ? I have two glyph positions, bn_h_na and bn_h_Na,
being dantya and murdhanya na respectively. The actual glyph you see in
bn_h_Na was fudged as a placeholder, I have no idea what that glyph should
actually look like.

I thought (and I may be wrong) the glyph in bn_h_na was correct. I can't
remember what 'aahnik' looks like, but this is what you would find in
'chihna'. Are you saying that this glyph shape is actually what bn_h_Na
should look like (in other words, chihna should be spelled with a murdhanya
na) ?

Deepayan