[Freebangfont-devel] Fwd: RE: Bengali unicode encode open type font

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Fwd: RE: Bengali unicode encode open type font
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:33:50 +0000 (GMT)

We got another link from Alan Wood's Unicode Fonts
page. The more you are linked the higher is your rank
in Google search.
Anirban

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: Bengali unicode encode open type font Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:59:22 -0000
Dear Anirban

Thank you for your message, and for your work producing Bengali Unicode
fonts.

I have added Akaash to my Web site.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)