Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Optimizing

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Optimizing
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:15:33 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Michael Steidley <address@hidden>
wrote: > > C. Regarding the Bengali Glyphs

> Mukti's problem in the "head" section is probably
> what is causing it to be
> unusable as a font in Win2k. What font editor is
> being used to create Mukti?
I am using shareware version of High-Logic Font
Creator Program 3.0(FCP) to edit the glyphs.
Meanwhile I have found that if Mukti is opened and
exported with Demo version of Fontlab4 the
non-recognition error is corrected. However as the
demo version corrupts most of the glyphs, I have copy
them in FCP again. Moreover The composites are to be
recreated. The Open type tables (GDEF,GPOS,GDEF) are
to be reincorporated using MSVOLT. The reworked font
hawever continues to be recognized and inslalled in
WINNT5.x. Hopefully Michael will able to solve the
problem.
I have chekcked Kaushik's List of juktakshar and added
3 missing in Mukti. Hope we have not left anything.
Anirban

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com