[Freebangfont-devel] freebanglafont-0.1-1.noarch.rpm

From: Taneem Ahmed
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] freebanglafont-0.1-1.noarch.rpm
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:02:44 -0500 (EST)

I have uploaded freebanglafont-0.1-1.noarch.rpm for RedHat 8.0 in
bengalinux.org site. It is under the download section. The rpm installs
the three OpenType Bengali fonts. Even though once you install the package
it configures xfs, one major draw back is that one would have to manually
add the following line in /etc/font/fonts.conf for Xft right now. I am
trying to figure out an easy way to do this.

<dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bengali</dir>

The line should go with the other "<dir>"s

And please, be very careful before you use it. Even though my system is
alive and kicking after countless install/erase of this rpm... you never
know :)

Taneem

The wise never marry. And when they marry they become otherwise.