Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Suggestions, announcements, etc.

From: taneem
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Suggestions, announcements, etc.
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:58:00 -0500

Quoting Sayamindu Dasgupta <address@hidden>:
[snip]
> E. Pre-made packages.
> =====================
>
> Can we have some RPMs for the major release of the fonts??
> Also, we need to have some publicity regarding the fonts - for all those
> fancy utf-8 encoded webpages are nothing if you don't have the fonts
> installed.

I was thinking about that. I will try to create a rpm package for now. The
problem is which version's of RedHat should we support? We can't have one
generic package because `ttmkfdir` changed recently.

Let me know

Taneem

This e-mail has undergone DECONtamination.
http://www.deconference.com
http://www.eyetap.org