Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of fonts screenshot

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of fonts screenshot
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:39:13 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Kaushik Ghose <address@hidden> wrote: > Tell
me will the "mono" font work as a plain text
> font for browsers ?
> if so is it available at the bangfotn site ?
It works fine in Windows 98 with IE 5. In fact I made
the font to read Deepayan's text files. It has some
problem with Windows 2000 which I am trying to
resolve.
The font is a part of Ani package
(version0.8.0)available at the site download page.
Thanks
Anirban

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com