Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:54:28 +0100

Hi

Malla wrote:
That's correct. On the other hand, all imported Oxyd-Levels are marked as having an easy-mode, but only some of the Per.Oxyd-Levels have it. There is no easy-mode in Oxyd1, Oxyd Magnum (Gold) and Oxyd Extra at all.

Nothing changed - same as 0.92. But we has no feather in 0.92. So nobody noticed it.

In oxyd_internal.hh we provide methos:
       virtual bool has_easymode(size_t /*index*/) const { return true; }

It is not overwritten in any other pack. We can change it to "return false" and just overwrite in Per.Oxyd.

Does anybody know how the method should look like for Per.Oxyd? Which Levels do provide an easy mode?

Ronald