Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"

From: Malla
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: easy-mode in "A-way"
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:26:14 +0100

Hi,

I asked Daniel, and he said, that we should look out for at least:
Stones: 0xb7 and 0xb9
Objects: 0x76 und 0x77
And a few things deeper in the oxydlib ...
So what does 0xb9 do?
Remove an item on their position in normal mode and set a normal floor
in easy mode.
0xb9 is activated in every level in the singleplayer mode.
I see, that you didn't search for 0xb9.
Here is the result:
0xb9: 108 117 150 168 181 193 200

Levels, you don't have:
117, 150, 181, 193
I've just played these levels and can't find the difference between
normal and easy mode. Maybe the length of the rubberband in 181 is
different, but that's all I could figure out. Do you see any
differences there?
I didn't test anything yet.
For the first step I would like to take you table based only on these 4
objects.
This will probably be before 1.0.
Then, in a second step, we will look at the exceptions you mentioned.

Any objections?
I included the exceptions in the table, since most of them are
emulated correctly in enigma, so why shouldn't they be in the table?
I would like to test all exceptions, but that probaly won't be before 1.0.
But if you are really sure with these levels ...

Yes, I am. But as I said, some of these levels aren't emulated correctly in enigma (70, 74 and 162), so I don't know if you want to provide an easy mode for them.

Manuel