Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 beta Released!

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 beta Released!
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:36:39 +0100

Erich Schubert schrieb:
Hi,
I did another repack of the source code (I'm removing the title song
since the licensing likely is non-free for Debian, and while I'm at it
the included zipios, too), and this time it compiled just fine.
However, I can't start any level, I always get "position outside of
world" or so as error.

This sounds like a Lua related problem. Did you use the included Lua version? It may differ from the Debian Lua version, as we had to switch the Lua compiliation to C++ based exception handling instead of C- longjumps. That is necessary due to GCC problems in mixture of both exception handlings and our main code is C++ -- see the threads on this maillist.

Ronald