Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:38:53 +0200

Tacvek wrote:
Oh, I think you misunderstood us: Enigma is running flawlessly,
but the Microsoft(c) Image(c) Previewer(c) is buggy (or incomplete).
Some other picture viewers, too; I think Irfan View has the same
problem...
Just try to open thief-template or some of the new shadows (sh-pull?)
under Windows(c).

Well actually it would affect any application that uses Window's PNG renderer.

Only XP seems to be affected. W2K does not show any problems.

As I just created new Icons with Gimp 2.2.8 that did not show any problems I reloaded the affected images with this Gimp version and saved them again. The resulting images do not show the Windows problems.

@Andreas: Which Gimp version did you use?

- Ronald