Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:12:51 +0200

Andreas Lochmann schrieb:
But whatever method was used to generate the pngs confuses the heck out of the Windows PNG renderer (Fx's works fine). It also appears that the images still have the st-bluegrey in them, but have simply used full transparency to hide the stones.
Perhaps that is what is causing Windows to become confused.

I know what you mean, Windows can't handle the pngs
created by the last gimp-Version. Maybe the compression
is too high, or transparency is handled wrong, no idea.

I did not notice any Windows problems - they may depend on the used library versions. I uploaded r302 to Berlios ftp. Can you please check if this version shows the problems you noticed.

- Ronald