Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:24:43 +0200

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

I know what you mean, Windows can't handle the pngs
created by the last gimp-Version. Maybe the compression
is too high, or transparency is handled wrong, no idea.

I did not notice any Windows problems - they may depend on the used library versions. I uploaded r302 to Berlios ftp. Can you please check if this version shows the problems you noticed.

Oh, I think you misunderstood us: Enigma is running flawlessly,
but the Microsoft(c) Image(c) Previewer(c) is buggy (or incomplete).
Some other picture viewers, too; I think Irfan View has the same
problem...
Just try to open thief-template or some of the new shadows (sh-pull?)
under Windows(c).

Greetings,
Andreas