Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Thief stone
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:16:13 +0200

Only XP seems to be affected. W2K does not show any problems.

As I just created new Icons with Gimp 2.2.8 that did not show any problems I reloaded the affected images with this Gimp version and saved them again. The resulting images do not show the Windows problems.

@Andreas: Which Gimp version did you use?

I'm using 2.0.4.

It's not that easy to trace back those graphics I added to enigma,
is it possible (sensible) to rework them all with this pngcrush or
optipng or what it is?

Greetings,
Andreas