Re: [Enigma-devel] TLA on windows

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] TLA on windows
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:11:51 +0100

> I did not come to start problems. I wanted to give suggestions to help the
> project. I know my suggestions may not always be helpful, so in that case
> please just say so.

I didn't mean to be rude, it's only that your suggestions are sometimes
"a little" impractical.  Suggesting a new source control system or
documentation format, for example,  does not really help me get the next
release done.

> Question: you imply that you may be relinquishing maintainership in your

Yes, it will certainly happen.  I haven't decided on a fixed date, but
this may be my last big release.

> As proof of me wanting to be helpful: i will try to find a better way and
> should i find it, i will supply it as a patch against the latest source code
> your provide for windows users.

:-) Ok, go ahead!

D.