Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 15:44:02 +0800

c.buhtz@posteo.jp writes:

> Am 04.04.2022 06:06 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:
>> A list item continues until
>> there are _2_ blank lines or until the subsequent line is not indented
>> >=
>> current list item indentation:
>
> Intereseting. What 2 lines not 1 like in paragraphs. Am I right to say
> that a paragraph ends with one blank line?

Yes, you are right. Blank line indicates end of a paragraph.

>> Everything is described in the manual. See
>> https://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-Lists.html#Plain-Lists
>
> I showed you a worg-link. Again this is a good example why worg hurts
> more then it helps; newbies. The site looked very official.

WORG is also official, though serves more like a wiki and not as
official as the manual. In your particular case, we are currently in the
process of updating the WORG syntax page.
https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html is an old page explicitly
stating that it is a draft ("Org Syntax (draft)"). I recommend using
https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax-edited.html#Items if you want to
check more up-to-date formal syntax description.

Best,
Ihor