Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:26:42 -0400

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022, 12:06 AM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:

I think your examples are a bit misleading.

I have the indentations correct in my three examples.

A list item continues until
there are _2_ blank lines or until the subsequent line is not indented >=
current list item indentation:

The whole list ends after 2 blank lines. But I didn't demonstrate this rule in my examples. I was just focusing on plain single new line char vs a blank line (2 consecutive newlines) in my examples.

1. list item 1
not a list item because it not indented
2. completely new list

Also,

1. list item 1

   Still a list item - new paragraph inside the list

   Indented, but not a list item because there are two blank lines above

Everything is described in the manual. See https://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-Lists.html#Plain-Lists

+1