Remove old WORG page with Org Syntax (draft) in favour of new syntax pag

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Remove old WORG page with Org Syntax (draft) in favour of new syntax page by Timothy (was: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 20:31:57 +0800

Dear all,

We currently have two versions of Org syntax in WORG:
1. https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html (old, not always accurate)
2. https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax-edited.html (new, being
   discussed in https://orgmode.org/list/871r1g936z.fsf@gmail.com)

The old syntax page is apparently ranked higher by search engines,
creating confusion among users (see the above discussion and the below
message sent off-list).

Maybe we can move org-syntax-edited in place of org-syntax at this
point? I personally think that Tecosaur's version is strictly superior
to the old draft, even though is can still be further improved.

WDYT?

Best,
Ihor