Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:02:29 -0400

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 10:34 AM <c.buhtz@posteo.jp> wrote:

I would like to know why does a list need 2 blank lines instead of 1?
For what reason exists this rule?

- 1 blank line in a list item with create a paragraph break as I showed in my example earlier. It will not end the list item or list.
- So we need 2 blank lines if we mean to end the list.

Example:

- list 1 item 1

  second paragraph in list 1 item 1
- list 1 item 2

- list 2 item 1 because there are 2 blank lines before this item.