Re: Introducing Org-transclusion

From: Noboru Ota
Subject: Re: Introducing Org-transclusion
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 11:14:05 +0100

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi Tim,
>

>> I feel it is functionality which will be used by a subset of users
>> or by others only occasionally.

Tim, thank you for your feedback.
Timothy, thank you for forwarding Tim's feedback into the loop.

I think this assessment is fair and reflects the current usage from the
feedback I get.

>> WRT making this part of org-mode core, I’m not in favour. This is no
>> reflection on the package, which I think is a great addition to the org
>> ecosystem. My preference would be for this package to be an add-on
>> package in either ELPA or non-GNU ELPA.

I will take this as the guidance and pursue ELPA as my first option.  I
have just signed and returned the FSF copyright assignment form.

Now I will need to go and learn how to add a package to ELPA.

Thank you.
Noboru