Re: Introducing Org-transclusion

From: Noboru Ota
Subject: Re: Introducing Org-transclusion
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 12:49:40 +0100

Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> writes:

> thank you for making such a valuable contribution. I think your package
> will be a valuable addition and it is great you have gone that extra
> distance to sign the FSF copyright paperwork and are willing to do the
> work to add it into ELPA.
>
> I'm not 100% certain, but I think there is some information in the ELPA
> git repository on how to setup and contribute a package to ELPA. Further
> guidance can also be gained by asking on the emacs-devel mail list.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

This page on EmacsWiki had a good instruction
(https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ELPA).

I have just created my account on GNU Savannah and sent a request in the
emacs-devel mail list for inclusion to emacs gropu for ELPA
contribution.  I am hoping to hear from them soon.

Thanks again.
Noboru