Re: Introducing Org-transclusion

From: Noboru Ota
Subject: Re: Introducing Org-transclusion
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 00:02:07 +0100

Sorry that this email is duplicate for Uwe but I didn't include the
mailing list as the To/Cc list. Still getting used to how this mailing
list works.

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Ok I tried that out, both files are indeed org file (I thought that is
> the most natural way anyhow)

Thank you.

> I finished the editing with C-c C-c
> but received a error message that confused me
> ,----
> |
> | Warning (emacs): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications
> detected. Resetting.

I cannot reproduce the problem (I have never seen this warming myself)
and I have a feeling that it is the same issue as being discussed in
this recent thread in this mailing list (?)

https://list.orgmode.org/m2bl36sfrw.fsf@gmail.com/

I cannot follow the exchange there but you might be able to and give me
advice.  Isn't it realted to a development branch or some working commit
of Org?

I use the 9.5 release from ELPA, which I believe is what people call a
stable version?

Thank you.
Noboru