Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 11:54:26 -0400

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 11:46 AM Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> I wonder whether it might be good to have a default LaTeX column as
> well, i.e. not natbib, a column that represents what LaTeX supports out
> of the box which is only the \cite{key} command.

Makes sense to me.

I guess the question at this stage is how to iterate this.

I already added a change or two based on feedback from Joost, and it
does make sense to add a new column for latex.

It seems easier to me to do it on the wiki, rather than post a new
version to the list every time, in part because it allows others to
edit it.

Any thoughts Nicolas?

Bruce