Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 21:04:45 +0200

Dear All,

this is just to indicate that I've started to look into the
wip-cite-new branch with an eye on updating citeproc-org to use the
new API -- everything seems to be working perfectly, thanks again for
this, Nicholas! One issue I also noticed is the separation of citation
style and bibliography style, which does not exist in CSL.
Accordingly, it would be nice to have ways of specifying a single
style for both of them (both in the Org syntax and in the Liisp API),
if this is not possible already.

best regards,
András