Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Notes about citations in Org (part 3)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 06:48:54 -0400

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:29 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> The branch provides an API to develop citation processors. The goal is
> not to ultimately use "oc-basic.el", but to activate more specialized
> processors, like, for example "oc-citeproc.el", but also
> "oc-biblatex.el" or "oc-natbib.el", depending on your requirements.
> Those are not implemented yet, however.
>
> You can help, for example, by providing a list of style that you would
> like to be provided by hypothetical (at this point) "oc-natbib.el" (or
> another one), with the desired LaTeX output in different cases:

It seems like those interested in this could collaborate on a table of
style/command mappings for the above export processors.

Anyone interested in working on this?

If yes, how/where?

I did add an issue to the citeproc-org repo, but it's aimed at that
processor, and we really need a wiki or something to do this.

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-org/issues/16

Bruce