Re: One vs many directories

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 17:00:47 +0800

Hi Jean,

> does using the 10 Bins and Textmind system gives you personal satisfaction of
> being well organized?

For what it does, yes, amazingly so.  I still need Dbmind, which I
haven't developed yet.

> did you develop having functions similar to store link that quickly obtain
> the hyperlink in memory to be easier inserted in Org files? That is similar
> to org-capture. I think every system of organization and storing objects into
> X should have automated quick hyperlink generation.

I find Emacs Org's native facilities adequate.  However, I did a bit
of streamlining:

> C-c l runs the command treefactor-org-store-link-fold-drawer (found in
> global-map), which is in ‘treefactor.el’.

> how does 10 Bins and Textmind enhance what you do with Org files?

It mind-syncs a natural language thought algorithm, which would
otherwise be impossible.

https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/introduction-to-algorithms/

It is clear and unambiguous, has well-defined inputs and outputs, and
is finite and feasible.

Unlike Getting Things Done by David Allen, it captures the whole
thought-stream, or at least everything worth typing.

Man is used to thinking alone, with no internal error-checker.  Sloppy
conclusions abound since biological memory is ephemeral.  Textmind
creates a team of past and future selves to collaborate
asynchronously.  It's quite steadying.