Re: One vs many directories

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:35:03 +0800

Hi Jean,

> For that I need video to understand.

Agreed.  I thought the Treefactor gif videos would be enough, but it's
clear that people's imagination cannot extrapolate the utility of
RIITR.

I developed this skill long ago on the Windows app Brainstorm, and
have forgotten how rare and unintuitive it is.

This is the key missing concept preventing people from understanding
and adopting Textmind, because Textmind is designed primarily to
exploit this concept.

So I plan to play AI Dungeon with Treefactor, using RIITR to make
sense and fun of nonsense, and record it on YouTube with live audio
commentary.  Monkey see, monkey do.  Then people will be able to do
RIITR.