Re: One vs many directories

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:25:05 +0800

Ihor> That would be appreciated. I tried to read Treefactor docs at
least 3 times and failed to understand its utility.

Then I will move AI Dungeon Treefactor demo priority above all but
critical Cyborganize documentation, such as broken links.

Apparently I've wasted a lot of time documenting Textmind and 10 Bins
before Treefactor was adequately explained.

To avoid such mistakes in the future, I should focus on instilling the
minimum viable behavioral change.

Untangling a cognitive knot with an impromptu Treefactor or
Brainstormsw session is a good candidate:

https://www.brainstormsw.com

And recreational use, such as for gaming, is a sticky alternative to
undesirable premature production use.