Re: One vs many directories

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 20:31:17 +0300

* Texas Cyberthal <texas.cyberthal@gmail.com> [2020-11-26 19:05]:
> Hi Jean,
>
> Yes, Textmind is a rock tumbler for natural language thoughts.  An SME
> CRM treats people like widgets.  The former does many small thoughtful
> touches, the latter does few robotic touches.  Excessive widget volume
> chokes Textmind.
>
> Sure, I will subscribe you when I have a mailing list.  For now,
> readers can only follow the Github repos.

Alright.

I can see there are few people who have got a cognition in organizing
things not being only Org notes but also files, and I feel you are one
of them. I would like to ask few questions:

- does using the 10 Bins and Textmind system gives you personal
  satisfaction of being well organized?

- did you develop having functions similar to store link that quickly
  obtain the hyperlink in memory to be easier inserted in Org files?
  That is similar to org-capture. I think every system of organization
  and storing objects into X should have automated quick hyperlink
  generation.

- how does 10 Bins and Textmind enhance what you do with Org files?

Jean