Re: One vs many directories

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:39:45 +0800

Hi Jean,

> There are those who die and come back and view things from above and can
> think and use their mind even though brain was turned off temporarily.

I didn't say that the mind always turns off when the brain is damaged.

> You also spoke of device, do you really mean physical device?

Brain-Computer Interface is a term that usually means an
electromagnetic connection between nerves and electronics.  However,
really a keyboard is a superior version of that for non-motor tasks,
despite being insulated on both ends with skin and plastic.  Human
fingers are amazingly dextrous, so their bandwidth is high.
Eventually mammalian brain plasticity will permit implants to surpass
keyboards, but that will take a while and might require implantation
as a child to achieve maximum results.  The generational technology
gap moves ever inward, towards our very genes.  Obsolete thyself to
perpetuate thy meme-ery.

> I cannot get it as I do not know what is ADD.

Attention Deficit Disorder

> But I have M-x already that works.

Because you built your own SME CRM.  My point is that an SME CRM
should probably be a separate entity from a Textmind.  Their purposes
conflict.