[O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:05:08 +0100

Hello all,

when I export a drawer to LaTeX, the output from
org-latex-format-drawer-function, which I can re-define, is inserted
directly into the LaTeX document.  In particular, it is not considered a
different paragraph by default.

When I export to odt, the content text passed to the
org-odt-format-drawer-function is already wrapped within a paragraph
style, e.g.:

<text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">Drawer contents here
</text:p>

This inconsistency is not ideal.  I would prefer the contents to be
passed to the drawer function without this wrapping style.  I don't mind
if the default of the function puts the contents in a paragraph, of
course, but I would like to override this.

I've gone through the code but cannot determine where this is done and
why the ODT export target is treated differently to the LaTeX one.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a