Re: [O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:26:51 +0200

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I've gone through the code but cannot determine where this is done and
> why the ODT export target is treated differently to the LaTeX one.

Both are treated similarly, really. The difference comes from the fact
that LaTeX has no markup for paragraph. Therefore,

  :drawer:
  Paragraph 1

  Paragraph 2
  :end:

will become

  Paragraph 1

  Paragraph 2

in LaTeX, but

in HTML...

You could write a drawer filter trimming paragraph markup if the drawer
consists of a single paragraph (e.g., no blank line).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou